Automotive Inside Sales Executive
We’re looking for enthusiastic subject-matter experts with a passion for helping people. Sound like you? Let’s talk…
Why people LOVE working here:
- We have a positive, success-minded culture and believe life and business should be ESP— Enjoyable, Simple & Prosperous.
- We have an exciting, vibrant, creative work environment.
- We do something with purpose and really help people grow and improve.
- Employee growth and fulfillment is a primary focus.
- We're ranked as one of Central Florida's Best Places To Work.
- We're one of America's Fastest Growing Companies according to Inc. Magazine (4 years in a row).
- We’ve been voted one of “Orlando’s Coolest Office Spaces.”
- The company was founded and is led by two UCF grads.
- Our leaders have been named two of Orlando's "40 Under 40” and named as some of Orlando’s “Most Influential Men.”
Our Mission (no platitudes here):
…is to inspire and encourage people and companies, through creativity, to think differently, to be better, to achieve more than they ever thought possible, by breaking norms and making life and business ESP—Enjoyable, Simple & Prosperous.
As an Automotive Inside Sales Executive with Gravitational Marketing you must:
- Prospect, present to and close new clients for a nontraditional marketing company that serves the automotive industry with an emphasis on lead generation and marketing solutions.
- Be responsible for increasing revenue and developing and managing a pipeline of qualified new business and existing opportunities using consultative sales methodologies.
- Consider yourself a hunter and love the thrill of the hunt. From prospecting to close.
- Be capable and willing to engage in heavy cold calling, research, asking questions, delivering sales presentations, overcoming objections, challenging and “real” closing.
- Produce new sales and meet and exceed assigned sales goals.
- Set and manage expectations with new clients.
- Participate in continuing education on new and existing products and services.
- Stay current on automotive industry news and events.
- Develop relationships with OEM representatives.
- Be able to have quality conversations about all company products and services within the first 90 days of employment.
- Be able to work well independently and as a team player.
- Follow all internal processes and procedures (or make them better).
- Communicate our unique value to prospects and help them achieve breakthrough success.
Our Automotive Inside Sales Executive Enjoy:
- Competitive Market-Based Salary (determined by education, experience and related work history) — success looks like $150K plus a year.
- Fun, casual work environment.
- A manageable work/life balance.
- 5 Weeks Vacation (seriously!).
- Full Health Benefits
- Automatic 3% employer 401K contribution (after 1 year of employment).
- Monthly and sometimes weekly bonuses, ranging from cash to computers to travel.
Additional benefits include:
- Skills Enhancement Paid Education Program – we invest in the people that drive our business.
- Kindle Book Club – we support those who take initiative to learn and become a better person.
- Onsite fitness center.
- Themed Office Activity Days – we LOVE to have FUN!
- Free Lunch & Learns – Hosted by Gravitational Marketing founders and catered from popular spots around Orlando.
- Unique health benefits.
This energetic, positive and self-motivated star will possess the following background, experience, skills and attributes:
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience selling products directly to auto dealership owners and general managers, OR
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience as a business consultant, C-level executive or entrepreneur, OR
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in B2B sales, successfully selling to business owners or C-level executives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, upbeat and savvy communicator
- Confident, strong and engaging personality
- Ability to develop rapport rapidly
- Willingness to put in "just one more call"
- Toughness to make the next call after the last call didn't go so well
- Boldness to proudly tout the results of our services
- A serious dedication to sales as a career
- Have fundamental sales skills locked in
- Highly organized
- Sensitive to deadlines
- Detail oriented
Bonus points for:
- Strong working knowledge of automotive dealership operations
- Existing auto industry/dealership relationships
- Experience in advertising or media sales or strategy
This is not an easy job, but it is extremely rewarding. If you feel like you would be a good fit, and if you’re ready for a positive change in your life and career, please apply now.