We're Jimmy Vee & Travis Miller, co-founders of Gravitational Marketing and Rich Dealers. We run a rapidly growing advertising agency and creative services company serving the automotive industry. We're looking for an experienced, results-driven sales management expert to manage a sales team and drive growth in new client acquisition.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Then keep reading...
Why people LOVE working for Gravitational Marketing:
- We have a positive, success-minded culture and believe life and business should be ESP— Enjoyable, Simple & Prosperous.
- We have an exciting, vibrant, creative work environment.
- We do something with purpose and really help people grow and improve.
- Employee growth and fulfillment is a primary focus.
- We're ranked as one of Central Florida's Best Places To Work.
- We're one of America's Fastest Growing Companies according to Inc. Magazine (4 years in a row).
- We’ve been voted one of “Orlando’s Coolest Office Spaces.”
- The company was founded and is led by two UCF grads.
- Our leaders have been named two of Orlando's "40 Under 40” and named as some of Orlando’s “Most Influential Men.”
Our Mission (no platitudes here):
…is to inspire and encourage people and companies, through creativity, to think differently, to be better, to achieve more than they ever thought possible, by breaking norms and making life and business ESP—Enjoyable, Simple & Prosperous.
As a Sales Director with Gravitational Marketing you must:
- Have a proven track record of growing sales and profits, ideally selling to auto dealerships.
- Have at least 7 years experience as a Director in a B2B, inside sales function (years of experience matter less than proven results)
- Be an influential leader who knows how to motivate and develop an inside sales team
- Be committed to the company goals and be capable of creating an effective plan and executing that plan
- Have a track record of being able to recruit top sales people
- Review sales pipeline performance metrics and use those metrics to formulate opinions and recommendations to the leadership team
- Enjoy the opportunity to develop others and train them to exceed their own self-imposed limitations
- Train new sales team members to be phone-ready. This includes the sales process, the product, sales script, the prospect, the value proposition, objections and rebuttals, and other key areas to being a successful sales person
- Be well-versed in consultative sales methodologies
- Experience and understanding with CRM systems
- Be highly organized, process-oriented and possess a strong attention-to-detail
- Exhibit powerful communication skills, verbal and written, and be comfortable having complex discussions with high level decision makers
- Be unstoppable and results-focused and thrive, not just perform, under pressure
Our Sales Director will enjoy:
- Competitive Market-Based Salary (determined by education, experience and related work history) plus incentive compensation
- Fun, casual work environment
- A manageable work/life balance
- 5 Weeks Vacation (seriously!)
- Group Health Insurance
- Automatic 3% employer 401K contribution (after 1 year of employment)
Additional benefits include:
- Skills Enhancement Paid Education Program – we invest in the people that drive our business
- Kindle Book Club – we support those who take initiative to learn and become a better person
- Onsite fitness center
- Themed Office Activity Days – we LOVE to have FUN!
- Free Lunch & Learns – Hosted by Gravitational Marketing founders and catered from popular spots around Orlando
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, upbeat and savvy communicator
- Confident, strong and engaging personality
- Ability to develop rapport rapidly
- Boldness to proudly tout the results of our services
- A serious dedication to sales as a career
- Have fundamental sales skills locked in
- Highly organized
- Sensitive to deadlines
- Detail oriented
Bonus points for:
- Existing auto industry/dealership relationships