QA Analyst - Immediate Opening!
We’re looking for enthusiastic subject-matter experts with a passion for helping people. Sound like you? Let’s talk…
- Design, prioritize, and implement test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures
- Participate in process reviews to inform development of products and resolution of defects.
- Analyze, interpret, and communicate qualitative and quantitative findings from tests.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track results and known defects.
Why people LOVE working here:
- We have a positive, success-minded culture and believe life and business should be ESP— Enjoyable, Simple & Prosperous.
- We have an exciting, vibrant, creative work environment.
- We do something with purpose and really help people grow and improve.
- Employee growth and fulfillment is a primary focus.
- We're ranked as one of Central Florida's Best Places To Work.
- We're one of America's Fastest Growing Companies according to Inc. Magazine (4 years in a row).
- We’ve been voted one of “Orlando’s Coolest Office Spaces.”
- The company was founded and is led by two UCF grads.
- Our leaders have been named two of Orlando's "40 Under 40” and named as some of Orlando’s “Most Influential Men.”
Our Mission (no platitudes here):
…is to inspire and encourage people and companies, through creativity, to think differently, to be better, to achieve more than they ever thought possible, by breaking norms and making life and business ESP—Enjoyable, Simple & Prosperous.
As a QA Analyst with Gravitational Marketing you must:
- Creating and documenting test cases and scenarios for assigned products and projects.
- Executing test cases and scenarios, and documenting results.
- Working with developers to identify acceptable resolutions to documented defects.
- Providing input to the definition, development, and deployment of a product quality assurance strategy.
- Working with Scrum Masters, providing input to sprint commitments for QA related projects.
- Helping to select and learning how to use automating testing tools.
- Act as Liaison related to client requests and feature releases.
- PHP Experience a BIG plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, upbeat and savvy communicator
- Confident, strong and engaging personality
- Ability to develop rapport rapidly
- Willingness to put in the extra effort as needed
- Boldness to proudly tout the results of your work
- A serious dedication to development as a career
- Highly organized
- Sensitive to deadlines
- Detail oriented
Our QA Analyst Enjoy:
- Competitive Market-Based Salary (determined by education, experience and related work history)
- Fun, casual work environment.
- A manageable work/life balance.
- 5 Weeks Vacation (seriously!).
- Automatic 3% employer 401K contribution (after 1 year of employment).
Additional benefits include:
- Skills Enhancement Paid Education Program – we invest in the people that drive our business.
- Kindle Book Club – we support those who take initiative to learn and become a better person.
- Onsite fitness center.
- Themed Office Activity Days – we LOVE to have FUN!
- Free Lunch & Learns – Hosted by Gravitational Marketing founders and catered from popular spots around Orlando.
- Unique health benefits.
This is an extremely rewarding job. If you feel like you would be a good fit, and if you’re ready for a positive change in your life and career, please apply now.